With this ceiling lamp you can reduce energy savings of up to 80%. It is considered a non-polluting product, as it has an energy class A+.
The light is evenly distributed over the whole area as it has an opal casing and a 120° angle. Thanks to its avant-garde and select design, it can create sophisticated atmospheres and remarkable lighting.
Ceiling Light Installation and Controller Setup:
- Disconnect the electrical system
- Open the ceiling with a twist of the cover.
- Splice the wires from the spotlight to the wires from the electrical system.
- Install the spotlight to the ceiling or wall with the necessary tools.
- Connect the electrical system
- Switch on and off from the switch 3 times.
- Press and hold the "SETUP" button on the remote control and it is configured.
Easy to install and with guaranteed quality. Now the installation and handling of the product is more comfortable, making the adaptation to the surfaces more precise and in less time.
Uses of the LED Surface Ceiling Light - 36W FRANKFURT - Dimmable - CCT + Remote Control
Its applications can be very diverse, but to highlight some, it would be the lighting for:
- Businesses and Offices
- Bathrooms and kitchens
- Corridors, terraces
- Porches or basements
|Rated Power :||36w|
|Colour:||SELECTABLE COLOUR: 3000K-4000K-6000K|
|CRI - Chromatic Rendiment Index:||80|
|Construction Material:||Steel +PC|
|Number & Type of LEDs:||SMD|
|Beam Angle (º):||120°|
|Luminous diodo LED (Lm/W):||140 Lm/W|
|Certifications:||CE - ROHS|
|Diode Life Expectancy (H):||40.000|
|Power Factor (PF):||0,95|
|Temperature Range (ºC):||-20°C ~ +55°C|
|Starting Time (s):||0,2s|
|Control modes:||CONTROL + INFRARED|
|Energy Rating (2021-UE-2019/2015):||A+|